Sunday, October 3, 2010

Holy Last Day, Batman!

8am- wake up to my mysteriously-set watch alarm, snooze it about a million times
9-ish- official wake-up time
-shower
-eat breakfast and watch cartoons
-start curling hair
-put on church clothes that resemble Mr. Rodgers' wife...if he had one. (collared shirt, long baggy cardigan...yessss)
-play piano to keep Ella from screaming/crying more...I think it worked! woop!
-anxiously remember things I have to get done today, which may include my 5th trip to Bowling Green since Tuesday.

Things to come:
-celebration lunch
-last-minute shopping
-packing
-paperwork
-more packing to break up the paperwork
-friend time
-family time
---DQ Blizzards!
---movie (?)
-more packing
-bedtime

Monday morning shedule (I spelled it like this to get that British effect.)
-sometimes between 6-7...shower. Or I may skip it, depending on my hair.
-sometimes between 7-8 leave
-eat breakfast
-airport btw. 10-10:30
-fly out at 12:05
-get to LAX at 4-something
-Registration at some hotel at 6

Tuesday
-orientation begins 8am-all friggin day
-leave for Tonga at 11:15
-10 1/2 hours later, land in Samoa
-1 1/2 hour flight to Tonga

Begin....life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment